South Texas College
3201 W. Pecan Blvd
McAllen, TX 78501
South Texas College is an innovative, public, post-secondary institution providing quality education and career pathways for the people and communities of Hidalgo and Starr counties. Founded in 1993, South Texas College is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award baccalaureate and associate degrees. The College achieves student success, nurtures talent development, and promotes economic vitality through collaborative and creative approaches to teaching, learning, and support services.
- Student Success: We promote student success and completion through the implementation of diverse strategies and initiatives.
- Opportunity: We value providing access and opportunities to students to meet the needs of our communities.
- Excellence: We value excellence in teaching, learning, and all support services.
- Innovation: We encourage creativity and champion innovative approaches to teaching, learning, and services.
- Community: We value engaging the community in students' learning experiences and in the positive transformation of our region.
- Professionalism: We demonstrate professionalism through collegiality, respect, and recognition for each other.
- Collaboration: We value collaboration and communication among STC employees and STC constituents.
- Integrity: We value integrity through honest and transparent communication and courageous dialogue.